The Student Forum is comprised of an Executive Board and Class Officers.
The Executive Board consists of the following members; President, Vice President for Administration, Vice President for Finance, Vice President for Campus Life, Vice President for Multicultural Affairs, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Sustainability, Senior Student Trustee, and Junior Student Trustee.
The Class Officers are made up of a President, Vice President, and a Secretary/Treasurer. Each class has one of each of these positions. Elections take place in the spring for upper class students and in the fall for the first-year class.
*Three senior, junior, and sophomore class representatives shall be elected during the spring term to serve a one-year term in office during the following academic year. Of the three representatives from each class, the person receiving the highest number of votes shall be class president, the person receiving the second highest number of votes shall be class vice president, and the person receiving the third highest number of votes shall be the class treasurer. Three first-year representatives shall be elected during the third week of fall term to serve the remainder of the academic year.
Student Forum 20-21
- President: Matthew Toy
- Senior Trustee: Brian Huang
- Junior Trustee: Sophia Anderson
- VP of Finance: Nathan Oommen
- VP of Administration: Julia Nicolescu
- VP of Sustainability: Tyler Greenwood
- VP of Multicultural Affairs: Madison Holley
- VP of Academics: Alexis Henrikson
- VP of Campus Life: Sarah Vanasse
Class of 2021
- President: Marina Angelopoulos
- Vice President: Nimra Shabbir
Class of 2022
- President: Carlos Gregory
- Vice President: Anna Trancozo
- Secretary-Treasurer: Hayley Balogh
Class of 2023
- President: Gwyneth Sultan
- Vice President: Sandeep Alampalli
- Secretary-Treasurer: Matthew Giarratana
Class of 2024
- President: TBD
- Vice President: TBD
- Secretary-Treasurer: TBD