The Student Forum is comprised of an Executive Board and Class Officers.
The Executive Board consists of the following members; President, Vice President for Administration, Vice President for Finance, Vice President for Campus Life, Vice President for Multicultural Affairs, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Sustainability, Senior Student Trustee, and Junior Student Trustee.
The Class Officers are made up of a President, Vice President, and a Secretary/Treasurer. Each class has one of each of these positions. Elections take place in the spring for upper class students and in the fall for the first-year class.
*Three senior, junior, and sophomore class representatives shall be elected during the spring term to serve a one-year term in office during the following academic year. Of the three representatives from each class, the person receiving the highest number of votes shall be class president, the person receiving the second highest number of votes shall be class vice president, and the person receiving the third highest number of votes shall be the class treasurer. Three first-year representatives shall be elected during the fall term to serve the remainder of the academic year.
Student Forum 21-22
- President: Hayley Balogh
- Senior Trustee: Sophia Anderson
- Junior Trustee: Alexis Henrikson
- VP of Finance: Elias Ottens
- VP of Administration: Alexis Candido
- VP of Sustainability: Bethany Costello
- VP of Intercultural Affairs: Denesha Lafontant
- VP of Academics: Michaela Wood
- VP of Campus Life: Anna Trancozo
Class of 2022
- President: Carlos Gregory
- Vice President: Julia Nicolescu
- Secretary-Treasurer: Sarah Pogge
Class of 2023
- President: Gwyneth Sultan
- Vice President: Anna Zdunczyk
- Secretary-Treasurer: Talha Mushtaq
Class of 2024
- President: Emily Stein
- Vice President: Allie Malatesta
- Secretary-Treasurer: Ippolit Matjucha
Class of 2025
- President: Strider Bennett
- Vice President: Ryan Cudworth
- Secretary-Treasurer: Eastwood Yeboah