- Align your personal passions with your academic and professional pursuits.
- Connect with alumni in all fields through the Union Career Advisory Network (UCAN)
- Write effective cover letters and resumes.
- Power up your business etiquette, interviewing, and job search skills.
- Meet potential employers at campus career and internship fairs and other employer alumni events.
Schedule appointments with Career Advisors through Handshake.
BOOK A QUIET SPACE FOR AN INTERVIEW OR NETWORKING CALL
Students can reserve a room for an interview or networking call during business hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room for use during business hours. Or, schedule a space on campus through 25Live: RCC 204, 301 or 410 in Reamer Campus Center, and if available, Minerva seminar rooms and Karp classrooms. We encourage you to place a "Do not disturb" sign on the door.
EMPLOYER/ALUMNI INFO SESSIONS & RECRUITING EVENTS IN HANDSHAKE
Employer/Graduate School representatives and Alumni will be presenting both virtual and in-person sessions to engage with students, share recruiting techniques, and tips about their hiring processes.
WORKSHOPS & PROGRAMS
Take advantage of Career Education and Professional Development workshops happening in our office. See the schedule in Handshake.
Big Interview is our free, virtual training tool that helps you learn and practice your interviewing skill