- Align your personal passions with your academic and professional pursuits.
- Connect with alumni in all fields through the Union Career Advisory Network (UCAN)
- Write effective cover letters and resumes.
- Power up your business etiquette, interviewing, and job search skills.
- Meet potential employers at campus career and internship fairs and other employer alumni events.
Schedule appointments with Career Advisors through Handshake.
NEED A SPACE FOR AN INTERVIEW OR NETWORKING CALL?
Schedule a space on campus through 25Live: LIPM 100 LIPM 200 LIPM 201. In 25Live, when prompted to enter "Primary Organization for this Event", please select Student. Questions about booking a room, contact Jill Turner in Central Scheduling, firstname.lastname@example.org; she is available M-F 7:30 am-4:30 pm. -We also encourage you to put a "Do not Disturb" sign on the door outside the room.
EMPLOYER/ALUMNI INFO SESSIONS IN HANDSHAKE
Employer/Graduate School representatives and Alumni will be presenting during virtual sessions to engage with students, share recruiting techniques, and tips about their hiring processes.
PROGRAMMING IN HANDSHAKE
Take advantage of the virtual Career Education and Professional Development workshops/events happening in Handshake.
Big Interview is our free, virtual training tool that helps you learn and practice your interviewing skill