- Align your personal passions with your academic and professional pursuits.
- Connect with alumni in all fields through the Union Career Advisory Network (UCAN)
- Write effective cover letters and resumes.
- Power up your business etiquette, interviewing, and job search skills.
- Meet potential employers at campus career and internship fairs and other employer alumni events.
Schedule appointments with Career Advisors through Handshake.
Union College Alumni who graduated between June 2015 - June 2022 are eligible to schedule appointments via Handshake. Alumni appointment availability opens September 28, 2022. If you have questions about accessing Handshake or appointment availability please email email@example.com.
BOOK A QUIET SPACE FOR AN INTERVIEW OR NETWORKING CALL
Students can reserve a room for an interview or networking call during business hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room for use during business hours. Or, schedule a space on campus through 25Live: RCC 204, 301 or 410 in Reamer Campus Center, and if available, Minerva seminar rooms and Karp classrooms. We encourage you to place a "Do not disturb" sign on the door.
EMPLOYER/ALUMNI INFO SESSIONS & RECRUITING EVENTS IN HANDSHAKE
Employer/Graduate School representatives and Alumni will be presenting both virtual and in-person sessions to engage with students, share recruiting techniques, and tips about their hiring processes.
WORKSHOPS & PROGRAMS
Take advantage of Career Education and Professional Development workshops happening in our office. See the schedule in Handshake.
CAMPUS WIDE PROGRAM REQUEST FORM
Request Career Center staff to present a workshop/event for your group- Program Request Form Link
Big Interview is our free, virtual training tool that helps you learn and practice your interviewing skill