Official Union Logos
Going to use the logo? Here a few reminders to keep in mind when using the logo.
- One of the two marks below should be used on every communication from Union College.
- Maintain the logo's original width-to-height proportions. Let us know if you need help resizing.
- Surround the logo with as much clear space as possible.
- Legibility is key. Make sure the background under the logo is plain and simple.
- Stick to the logo’s approved color configurations.
- Only use logo files from communications and marketing.
- Need more details? Visit our Official logos page.
PRIMARY LOGO (Two Variations)
There are two variations of the primary logo. One version has the year the college was founded and one does not.
- One of the two primary marks below should be used on every communication from Union College.
- The Union College 1795 logo is intended to be used as the primary mark to identify the College and should be used in most instances.
- When the 1795 version can not be used effectively because of size limitations and/or reproduction issues (such as on apparel or specialty items) the version without the 1795 can be used.
Download Union College logo Preferred version
Download Union College Logo without 1795 Use when space is limited
The Minerva seal [ Permission Required ]
The official seal of the College is reserved for special communications such as degree certificates or diplomas, the President’s Office letterhead, select publications and official College documents. It is NOT intended to be used on general College communications or in contexts that require the official logo. It is not interchangeable with the official Union College logo and should not be used in close proximity with the official logo.
In Oct. 2015, the College’s Board of Trustees approved a change to the motto to add the French word for “sisters.” The new motto reads: Sous les lois de Minerve nous devenons tous frères et sœurs (“Under the laws of Minerva, we all become brothers and sisters”).
All use of the official seal should include this text: SOUS LES LOIS DE MINERVE NOUS DEVENONS TOUS FRERES ET SOEURS
For permissions to use this image please contact---------->
There are many version of the campaign logo. Please contact Debra Geer in College Relations for access to the google drive to get more information on the logo that would be appropriate for you needs.
Union Athletics [ Permission Required ]
Use for athletics communications, materials and wearables only. These logos are NOT intended to be used on general College communications or in contexts that require the official logo. They are not interchangeable with the official Union College logo and should not be used in close proximity with the official logo.
For permissions to use either of these logos please contact -------->
You are encouraged to use one of the following:
- Templates (Two PowerPoint Versions One Google Slide Version)
- One uses our fonts (Museo Slab and Museo Sans, available for download through Creative Cloud) and
- The other template uses Arial and Times New Roman.