Health Services

Health Insurance Information

All current Union College students are required to have health insurance. The College's student health insurance plan is brokered by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and provided by National Guardian Life - Domestic.

*TO ALL STUDENTS: Enrollment in student health insurance is automatic and will appear on your student account statement along with the Fall term bill in July. Coverage is effective August 1, 2019 through August 31, 2020. If you want to continue on your current health plan and do not wish to enroll in the student health insurance plan, you need to waive enrollment online at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. by August 1, 2019.

International Students

All international and exchange students are enrolled in health insurance provided by National Guardian Life - International. Information and coverage can be found:at the Student Plans Center.please enter two zeros in front of your student ID number when signing in.

If you have further questions, please contact International Advising.