The Enterprise Applications support team provides software implementation, development, and maintenance support for the College’s enterprise systems, in addition to developing and supporting in-house developed applications systems and reports. These enterprise systems collectively provide administrative computing solutions for the business and information needs of the campus community. The primary enterprise systems at the College are the Ellucian Colleague/WebAdvisor systems and the Sungard ONESolution Financial system. The Ellucian Colleague and Ellucian WebAdvisor systems provide software solutions for the following areas:
- Student Information, including student records, registration, accounts receivable, academic history, student advising, and self-service for faculty and students (such as online enrolling for classes, view grades, view unofficial academic transcript, view class schedule, view registration holds, view and accept financial aid).
- Financial Aid, including need analysis and verification, requirements tracking, packaging and disbursement.
- Admissions, including all prospect and recruiting activities.
- Advancement, including individual and organization records, membership tracking, prospect management, designation, campaign, pledge and gift processing and management.
- Residence Life and Student Affairs, including managing and processing student housing activity and student organizations.
The Sungard ONESolution Financial system provides software solutions for the following areas:
- Human Resource including employee information, payroll processing and benefit management, and employee online.
- Financial Systems including financial accounting, accounts payable, purchasing, budget and asset management.
The Enterprise Applications staff also provides support for web development, creating adhoc reports and downloading enterprise data to be used in other applications, and for numerous other software systems employed by various offices across campus.