This page contains information technology policies and also outlines responsibilities of those who use information technology resources at the college. Users of these services agree to abide by and be subject to the terms and conditions contained in this and all other applicable College policies. These policies are designed to enable high-quality services and maximize productivity while protecting the rights of all members of the community.
Questions or suggested improvements on these policies and procedures or other computing matters should be addressed to Ellen Yu (formerly Borkowski), Chief Information Officer. Policies are regularly reviewed by the Liaison Committee for Academic Computing and Technology. Web Policies are defined by the Office of Communications & Marketing.
The Data Classification Policy has been moved to its own page that also contains all the supporting documentation.
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources (August 9, 2013)
- Classroom Technology Support Policy for Special Events (May 2019)
- Copyright and Fair Use Policy including Appendices (Aug 2010)
- Email Policy for Students (February 2019)
- G Suite Groups Policy (April 2019)
- ITS Policy on College-Owned Computer Technology (October 2018)
- Learning Management System (LMS) Course Site Retention Policy (May 2019)
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Policy (February 2019)
- Technology Purchase and Replacement Policy (April 2019)