This page contains information technology policies and also outlines responsibilities of those who use information technology resources at the college. Users of these services agree to abide by and be subject to the terms and conditions contained in this and all other applicable College policies. These policies are designed to enable high-quality services and maximize productivity while protecting the rights of all members of the community.
Questions or suggested improvements on these policies and procedures or other computing matters should be addressed to Ellen Yu (formerly Borkowski), Chief Information Officer. Policies are regularly reviewed by the Liaison Committee for Academic Computing and Technology and Administrative Systems Advisory Committee. Web Policies are defined by the Office of Communications & Marketing.
- Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources (August 9, 2013)
- Classroom Technology Support Policy for Special Events (May 2019)
- Copyright for Faculty (August 2021)
- Copyright for Undergraduates (August 2021)
- Data Classification Policy (2020)
- Email Policy for Students (March 2021)
- Google Workspace Groups Policy (March 2021)
- ITS Policy on College-Owned Computer Technology (April 2021)
- Learning Management System (LMS) Course Site Retention Policy (June 2022)
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Policy (May 2022)
- Technology Purchase and Replacement Policy (April 2021)