The Enterprise Systems team provides system administration support services for central academic, enterprise, email, and research computing systems. These services include:
- Designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining campus computing infrastructure.
- Technical support of enterprise applications, various academic systems, and Data Center operations.
- Account management and electronic resources access control.
- Planning, implementing, maintaining data storage processes, back-up operations, and data recovery procedures.
- Performance tuning and monitoring.
The Enterprise Systems support team works closely with ITS management, ITS staff, and the College community to provide stable and reliable campus computing resources.