The ITS Help Desk is located in Steinmetz 101a. During the academic year, our regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:54pm.
ITS provides a number of support options to students, faculty and staff. These include assistance through our email, by phone or in person. Often, help can be found by checking out our FAQs or our documentation.
ITS switched to a new ticketing system (TeamDynamix) on Monday, June 18, 2018 so you can submit a Service Request online or you can contact the ITS Help Desk at (518) 388-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Faculty and Staff
- Contact the ITS Help Desk at (518) 388-6400 or by sending email to email@example.com.
- To submit a support ticket visit the online Union College Help Desk
- Stop in our physical office location at Steinmetz 101
Requests for assistance may be made online or via telephone. A response should be received within 48 hours.
- Problems with MyResNet (Campus Housing internet): If you have any questions, you can contact Apogee for help 24/7 via online chat at MyResNet.com or call (855) 813-7010. You can also send Apogee an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text ‟ResNet” to 84700 and a support representative will get in touch with you.
- Problems with student access on campus: Please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (518) 388-6400 or email email@example.com.
- Assistance with hardware or software problems is provided by USTAR, the student-run technical support program providing assistance to students by students. USTAR can be reached at (518) 388-7096.