If Union is your first choice, consider applying Early Decision (ED). For Early Decision I, application and credentials are due by Nov. 1, with decisions announced by Dec. 15.
For Early Decision II, application and credentials are due by Jan. 15, with decisions announced in February. Note: Regular Decision applicants may switch their application to ED II until February 7 by notifying our office at email@example.com and submitting the Early Decision Agreement.
About Early Decision at Union:
- If admitted, Early Decision candidates are committed to attend Union
- Once a student enrolls at the College, they must withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities
- To be considered for Early Decision, applicants submit the Early Decision Agreement (Common App ED form or Coalition ED form) with your application
- First quarter senior grades are required
- There are three possible decisions extended to ED applicants: admit, defer to the regular applicant pool or deny
- Early Decision candidates are favored in the admissions process
- ED applicants enhance their applications by visiting the campus and interviewing
- ED applicants for financial aid must submit the required financial aid documents by the application deadline