If Union is your first choice, consider applying Early Decision (ED).
For Early Decision I, application and credentials are due by Nov. 1, with decisions announced by Dec. 15. Note: Applicants for other rounds (EA, RD) may switch their application to ED I until December 4 by notifying our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting the Early Decision Agreement.
For Early Decision II, application and credentials are due by Jan. 15, with decisions announced by Feb. 15.
About Early Decision at Union:
- If admitted, Early Decision candidates are committed to attend Union
- Once a student enrolls at the College, they must withdraw all applications to other colleges and universities
- To be considered for Early Decision, applicants submit the Early Decision Agreement with your application
- First quarter senior grades are required
- There are three possible decisions extended to ED applicants: admit, defer to the regular applicant pool or deny
- Early Decision candidates are favored in the admissions process
- ED applicants enhance their applications by visiting the campus and interviewing
- ED applicants for financial aid must submit the required financial aid documents by the application deadline