While the links below can be useful for information and self-exploration, please remember that information found on the web does not replace a visit with a professional! If you have a concern, please call us at (518) 388-6161 to schedule an appointment.
Resources for Students of Color
Black Men Heal
Limited and selective free mental health service opportunities for Black men.
Black Mental Health Alliance - (410) 338-2642
Provides information and resources and a “Find a Therapist” locator to connect with a culturally competent mental health professional.
Black Mental Wellness
Provides access to evidence-based information and resources about mental health and behavioral health topics from a Black perspective, as well as training opportunities for students and professionals.
Ebony's Mental Health Resources by State
List of Black-owned and focused mental health resources by state as compiled by Ebony magazine.
Therapy for Black Girls
Online space dedicated to encouraging the mental wellness of Black women and girls. Offers listing of mental health professionals across the country who provide high quality, culturally competent services to Black women and girls, an informational podcast and an online support community.
- Inclusive Therapists
- LGBTQ Psychotherapists of Color Directory
- National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network
- Psychology Today Directory of African American Therapists
Screenings and Assessment
- Depression, The Secret We Share
- How To Make Stress Your Friend
- Listening To Shame
- Never, Ever Give Up
- One More Reason To Get A Good Night's Sleep
- Technology and Social Communication
- The Art Of Asking
- The Happy Secret To Better Work
- The Power Of Vulnerability
- The Space Between Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- Want To Be Happy? Be Grateful
- Why We Choose Suicide