Fall term 2019
Hakan Yilmazkuday, Ph.D. Weblink: Here
Florida International Univ.
- Student Talk 12:50-1:50 PM Karp Hall 105: "Amid Trade Wars: How Much Do We Gain From Trade Anyway"
- Faculty Seminar 3:30-5 PM Lipm 200: "Gains from Trade: Does Sectoral Heterogeneity Matter?
Stephen J. Schmidt, Ph.D. Weblink: Here
- Faculty Seminar 12:50-1:50 PM Lipm 100: "Student Loans, Financial Aid, and College Retention Rates"
Donald Lehmann '73 Ph.D. Weblink: Here
Russell Winer '66 Ph.D. Weblink: Here
New York Univ.
Student Talk 12:50-1:50 PM O'Brien Bldg 117: Title of talk to be announced
Faculty Seminar 4:00-5:30 PM Karp 105: Research Frontiers in Marketing
Nam T. Vu Ph.D. Weblink: Here
Miami University of Ohio
- Faculty Seminar 3:30-5:00PM Lipm 200: "Asymmetric Effects of Sectoral Shifts Under Low and High Uncertainty"
Tanseli Savaser Ph.D.
- Faculty Seminar 4:00-5:30PM Lipm 200: "CEO Incentives and Bank Risk Over the Business Cycle"