Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and beginning your senior thesis work! Honors theses are archived in Digital Works, Union College's institutional repository. Learn more about the process of submitting your completed honors thesis, the forms you and your advisor will need to provide, and how to determine access to your thesis through our information below.
Library Process for Publishing Honors Theses
- General instructions from the Dean of Studies
- Department Honors Requirements (from the College Catalog)
- Nomination form (from Academic Affairs)
- Format Specifications and Guidelines
- Permission Form
- Choosing an Access Option
- If you wish to opt out from publishing your honors thesis, please note that you must still submit it to Digital Works.
- Instructions for Submitting Your Thesis to Digital Works
- Looking for past theses? Search Primo