Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and beginning your senior thesis work! Honors theses are archived in Digital Works, Union College's institutional repository. Learn more about the process of submitting your completed honors thesis, the forms you and your advisor will need to provide, and how to determine access to your thesis through our information below.
Library Process for Publishing Honors Theses
- General instructions from the Dean of Studies
- Department Honors Requirements (from the College Catalog)
- Nomination form (from Academic Affairs)
- Format Specifications and Guidelines
- Permission Form
- You must complete this form as well as select the matching access level when submitting to Digital Works. (If you need a copy of this form in PDF instead, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As an Advisor you will receive an email notifying you when an advisee has completed the online permission form with instructions on how to complete your approval and sign off on the student's access choice.
- Choosing an Access Option
- If you wish to opt out from publishing your honors thesis, please note that you must still submit it to Digital Works.
- Instructions for Submitting Your Thesis to Digital Works
- Looking for past theses? Search Primo