How to Apply
You've Decided to Apply to Union. Now What?
We welcome your application. The following will help steer you toward the admissions path that is right for you:
First, there are five simple things you need to know about the admission process:
- Union accepts the Common Application and the Coalition Application.
- There is no fee to apply.
- Standardized testing is optional (except for our law and medicine programs as well as home schooled students). Our school code for the SAT is 2920 and for the ACT our code is 2970.
- There are fall and winter Early Decision options.
- Personal interviews are strongly encouraged.
Now, select the type of admission you are interested in:
- First-Year Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Academic Opportunity Program (AOP)/Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- Eight-Year Leadership in Medicine-Health Management Program
- Six-Year Law and Public Policy Program
- Five-Year Masters of Business Administration Program
And remember, our friendly Admissions team is available to answer your questions at any step of the process.