For answers to common questions and information specific to the 2020 Spring Term, which has been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, please refer to the 2020 Spring Term Billing Info page
The Bursar’s Office provides billing and payment support to students, families, and staff. The Bursar’s Office includes the offices of the Bursar, Associate Bursar, and the Cashier and is located on the first floor of McKean house.
The Bursar’s office hours are 8:30 - 4:30 p.m. daily.
The Cashier’s window hours are 9:00 - 4:00 p.m. daily.
The Bursar’s Office also provides support to our students and families through WebAdvising. WebAdvising also includes links to the electronic payment option, monthly payment plan, and the Gallagher Student Health website for health insurance. Students also use WebAdvising to register for classes and to obtain their grades.
1098T Tax Information
Original 2018 1098T’s will be mailed to our domestic students on January 31, 2019. All 1098T’s will be mailed to the home address on file. 1098T’s information is available to all domestic students in WebAdvising. Parents cannot access 1098T information in WebAdvising.
To request a copy of a 1098T, please request this information from your student or send an email request to email@example.com. Please include your name, the student name, and ID of the student in the email. A copy of a 1098T will be emailed back to you, but for security and privacy reasons, will not include the student's social security number on the form.
Unfortunately, we cannot take requests over the phone. As per FERPA regulations, only Students can request a copy of a 1098T through WebAdvising.
Click here for more information on 1098T's.
Student account statement information is available in WebAdvising. Billing and payment information is updated daily.
Students need to grant access for parents to view their student account in WebAdvising. Students and parents with WebAdvising accounts will receive an email when there is a payment due date approaching. WebAdvising has links to the electronic payment gateway, student health insurance, financial aid and monthly payment plans.
Parents do not have access to their student's grades in WebAdvising at the post secondary level per federal privacy regulations (FERPA). Students need to authorize the release of grades to their parents by filling out a form and submitting it in person to the Registrar's Office.
Granting Access to Parents
- Login to WebAdvising
- Under the Financial Information tab:
- Select “Grant Access to Student Billing”.
- Select “Access Allowed” for any parent/relation that you would like to have access to your student bill. Add the parent email address and “Submit”.
- Once your student has granted access, you will receive an email with a temporary password.
- Your User ID will be Last Name_First Initial in most cases.
- Example: John Smith = smith_j
- Common last names may involve additional characters in the User ID.
- Example:. John Smith may be smith_ j2. The parent/relation User ID’s are included in the “Grant Access….” Screen, so contact your student if you have difficulty.
- You will be prompted to create your own password upon login.
- Click on "Students".
- Click on "Access Student Billing" to view billing.
- To select the student account(s) you wish to view, click the down arrow.
- Students can also reset your password on the “Grant Access...” screen as needed. This will generate an email to you with a new temporary password.
- If you have more than one child attending Union, you will only view the accounts of the student(s) that have granted you access.
Electronic Billing and Due Dates
There are three billing dates for the Comprehensive Fee (Tuition and Fees) each year.
Charges for incidental billing such as Bookstore, Dining, and Health Services charges are added weekly with terms of net 30.
- July 17, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- August 14, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- November 19, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- December 18, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE))
- February 26, 2021 (BILLING DATE)
- March 26, 2021 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
Incidental Charges-Final Due Date
- June 1, 2021 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)