As part of the Bursar's office, our Cashier provides payment support to students, families, and staff.
The Cashier’s window hours are 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. daily.
The Cashier can help with the following:
- Personal check cashing for students....student checking account, check from parent, or check from grandparent... up to $100.
- Personal check cashing for employees....up to $250
- Work-Study check cashing
- Student account payments
- Retiree insurance payments
- Rent payments
- Departmental Deposits.....9 a.m.-11:45 a.m. only
- Third party checks may only be cashed pending approval of the Bursar's
For student banking needs there is a full service ATM machine located in the Reamer Campus Center which is owned and operated by Bank of America.
Students may also cash checks at the Cashier's Office located in McKean House.
The College has a policy that prohibits any bank/vendor from promoting credit cards to students.
Students who work on campus including college work study may elect to have their bi-weekly earnings deposited directly into their bank account. Details are also available in the Payroll Office in McKean House.