Finance Department


A collection of Finance-related forms

Budget Revision

Use this form to reallocate budgets between accounts or between object codes within an account.

Budget Revision Form

Contract Management

Track collection of applicable signatures and submit to

Contract Checklist

Journal entries

To request a transfer of funds from one General Ledger (GL) account or object code to another:

Journal Entry Form

ONESolution (formerly IFAS)

Online form to request new access or a change in ONESolution system access:

Account Request Form