To ensure your check is posted properly, always include the Student Name and ID # on your check.
Checks should be made payable to: Union College
The mailing address is:
807 Union Street
Schenectady, NY 12308
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Using a secure online payment website, you may authorize an electronic debit from your checking or savings account (U.S. accounts only). There is no service fee and you can control the date that your account is charged.
To make an EFT payment on your Student Account requires:
- Student name and ID number
- Bank account number
- Bank ABA# (9 digit number located on the bottom left corner of your check)
- Payment amount
- Indicate whether it is a checking or savings account
- The date you would like the payment charged to your account
This service is offered in conjunction with the NetPay system, and is available at no cost to you.
Your Student Account will be charged a $25.00 fee for any transaction that is rejected due to insufficient funds
Monthly Payment Plan Options
The Bursars office offers monthly payment plans using Cashnet. Your payment plan needs to be started as follows:
- 10 Month plan-starts July 1. This plan is for entire school year fees.
- 9 Month plan-starts August 1 This plan is for entire school year fees.
- 8 Month plan-starts September 1 This plan is for entire school year fees.
- 5 Month plan starts December 1 This plan is for winter and spring term fees.
- 4 Month plan starts January 1 This plan is for winter and spring term fees.
All plans end with the last payment due April 1.
There is a $45 application fee for enrollment but no interest is charged while making payments.
Payments are only accepted via ACH (electronic check).
Once a payment plan is established, it is highly recommended that the student account be reviewed periodically to be sure the plan will have adequate funds to cover any incidental charges added to the student account.
International Student Payment Option
- The ability to pay at your local bank in your home currency
- A lower currency exchange rate than most banks or credit cards
- No international wire fees or bank transfer charges
- Payments can be tracked 24 hours a day online
- Instant notification - no follow up required
- Easy one time registration process which makes future payments even easier
Questions about Pay to Study?
Contact the Transfermate Customer Care Team.
Union College accepts wire transfers of U.S. dollars for payment on student accounts. Please be sure to include the student's name and ID number on all wires. Wire instructions are provided below.
- Bank Name: Bank of America, 100 W. 33rd St, New York, NY 10001-2900
- ABA Number for Domestic Wires: 026009593
- ABA Number for ACH Wires: 021000322
- Account Name: Union College Operating Account
- Account Number: 9415802559
- Swift code for US currency: BOFAUS3N
- Swift code for foreign currency: BOFAUS6S
Financial Aid is applied to the student account after the necessary documentation has been submitted and verified and the student has accepted the aid. If your award(s) is shown as “pending” on the Student Statement after the trimester has begun, please contact the Financial Aid Office to resolve the issue.