2020-2021 Student Charges
- Annual: $74,085
- Trimester: $24,695
B. Off-Campus Housing Rebate
- Annual: $7998
- Trimester: $2,666
C. Off-Campus Board Rebate
- Annual: $5,985
- Trimester: $1,995
D. Commuter Board Credit
- Annual: $6,585
- Trimester: $2,195
E. Student Health Insurance
- Domestic Students $1,959 (includes a $76 Administrative fee to Haylor Freyer & Coon, Inc)
- (must waive or enroll annually)
- International Students $1.959 (includes a $76 Administrative fee for Haylor Freyer & Coon, Inc)
- (Automatically enrolled, cannot waive)
F. Summer Course Fee: $4,362
G. Fourth Course: $4,362
H. First Year Orientation Fee (First year students only): $250
- All other charges, such as the Dance Practicum, International Program Fee, Mini-Terms, Health Service Fees, Bookstore charges, additions to Declining Balance Meal Plans and fines are based on actual usage.
- The Comprehensive Fee includes tuition, room, board and fees for all full time students.
- Students not living in College owned housing will receive the housing rebate.
- All resident students are required to participate in a Meal Plan.
- Off Campus students will have a meal plan declining balance of $200 per term added to their ID Cards
- Commuter students will not have a meal plan declining balance.
Electronic Billing and Due Dates
There are three billing dates for the Comprehensive Fee (Tuition and Fees) each year.
Charges for incidental billing such as Bookstore, Dining, and Health Services charges are added weekly with terms of net 30.
- July 28, 2020 (Tentative BILLING DATE)
- August 21, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- November 19, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- December 18, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE))
- February 26, 2021 (BILLING DATE)
- March 26, 2021 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
Incidental Charges-Final Due Date
- June 1, 2021
Incidental Billing Contact Information
Admissions - (518) 388-6112
Bursar - (518) 388-6106
Campus Bookstore - (518) 388-6188
Campus Information - (518) 388-6000
Campus Security - (518) 388-6911
Dean of Students Office - (518) 388-6116
Dining Services - (518) 388-6050
Financial Aid - (518) 388-6123
Information Technology - (518) 388-6400
International Programs - (518) 388-6002
Registrar - (518) 388-6109
Residential Life - (518) 388-6117
Schaffer Library - (518) 388-6280
Wicker Wellness Center - (518) 388-6120