2019-2020 Student Charges
- Annual: $71,385
- Trimester: $23,795
B. Off-Campus Housing Rebate
- Annual: $6,939
- Trimester: $2,313
C. Off-Campus Board Rebate
- Annual: $5,175,
- Trimester: $1,725
D. Laundry Usage (resident-students only)
- Annual: $75
- Trimester: $25
E. Student Health Insurance
- Domestic Students $1,725 (must waive or enroll annually)
- International Students $1,725 (Automatically enrolled, cannot waive)
All other charges, such as the Dance Practicum, International Program Fee, Mini-Terms, Health Service Fees, Bookstore charges, additions to Declining Balance Meal Plans and fines are based on actual usage.
A. The Comprehensive Fee includes tuition, room, board and fees for all full time students.
B. Students not living in College owned housing will receive the housing rebate.
C. All resident students are required to participate in a Meal Plan.
D. Students not living in College owned housing may opt for the $200 declining balance meal plan per term and receive the board rebate.
E. Resident students are billed a flat fee of $25 each term for unlimited use of the laundry facilities.
Electronic Billing and Due Dates
There are seven billing dates each year. Three billing dates for the Comprehensive Fee (Tuition and Fees) and four for the incidental charges on the student account (Bookstore, Dining, Health Services, etc.).
- July 18, 0219 (BILLING DATE)
- August 16, 2019 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- September 26, 2019 (BILLING DATE)
- October 10,2019 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- November 14, 2019 (BILLING DATE)
- December 13, 2019 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- January 20, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- February 6, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- February 27, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- March 27, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- April 20, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- April 30, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
- May 18, 2020 (BILLING DATE)
- June 1, 2020 (PAYMENT DUE DATE)
Incidental Billing Contact Information
Admissions - (518) 388-6112
Bursar - (518) 388-6106
Campus Bookstore - (518) 388-6188
Campus Information - (518) 388-6000
Campus Security - (518) 388-6911
Dean of Students Office - (518) 388-6116
Dining Services - (518) 388-6050
Financial Aid - (518) 388-6123
Information Technology - (518) 388-6400
International Programs - (518) 388-6002
Registrar - (518) 388-6109
Residential Life - (518) 388-6117
Schaffer Library - (518) 388-6280
Wicker Wellness Center - (518) 388-6120