Eppler-Wolff Counseling Center

Medical leave

Considerations For Medical Leave Through The Counseling Center

Medical leave policy is currently being updated. Changes will be available by July 1st.

Considerations For Return

  • Have your treatment provider seen during medical leave send the Community Provider Report Form to the Director of the Eppler-Wolff Counseling Center.
  • Email the Dean of Students Office to let them know that you would like to return so that they can re-enroll you to register for classes/housing.
  • You must submit all paperwork for re-admission to the college no later than one month before you plan to return. Documentation can be sent to Union College Counseling Center, ATTN: Marcus Hotaling, Wicker Wellness Center, 807 Union Street, Schenectady, NY, 12308 or they can be faxed to (518) 388-6147. Additionally, you must follow any requirements set forth by the Dean of Students Office, including making them aware that you plan on returning to Union College.

LOA Community Provider Form