Our returning upperclass students will be welcomed to campus on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 10-12, 2021. There are some alternate move-in dates for fall pre-season athletes, international students and those participating in various leadership roles on campus.
Students may select their own arrival time. To do so, just log into your housing portal and where you see your housing assignment listed, you will see a link to a dropdown menu which will allow you to select your arrival time. Arrival times have been staggered to reduce congestion and help for a smoother overall experience for all. Please plan to arrive to campus during your assigned arrival window.
- Fri.-Sun., Sept 10-12, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - General upperclass student move-in
- Wed., Sept. 8 - International students may move-in*
- Wed., Sept. 1, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Men's and women's tennis pre-season athlete move-in**
- Tue., Aug. 31, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Golf pre-season athlete move-in**
- Sat.-Sun., Aug. 28-29 - Resident Advisors move-in (times will be coordinated with RD)
- Mon., Aug 23, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Cross-country athlete move-in**
- Fri., Aug. 20, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Field hockey, men's and women's soccer, volleyball pre-season athlete move-in**
- Wed., Aug. 11, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Football pre-season athlete move-in**
* = International students will coordinate with the office of International Advising for their arrival and key pickup, do not select a time in the housing portal
** = Pre-season athletes will receive instructions from coaches about where to arrive and pick up keys, do not select a time in the housing portal
What happens on move-in day?
Plan to arrive in the one hour time block you select. When you arrive, you will report to the Memorial Field House (building #62 on the Campus Map). Once there, you will receive your Covid-19 test and then pick up your room key. From there, you will proceed to your residence hall to unload your belongings.
You may bring family members or friends to assist you with your move. It is preferred that any guests who are assisting you are vaccinated. If guests are unvaccinated, we ask that they wear masks and practice social distancing when indoors. If you or any guest who is assisting you are not feeling well, have been exposed to a positive Covid-19 individual or have tested positive for Covid-19 immediately prior to the move-in date, we ask you to stay home and/or arrive at a later date.