Senior Off Campus Housing Release:
The off-campus release process for the 2019-20 academic year has already concluded. Students received notification of their release status on February 12, 2019.
- Spring 2019 Rosters are due Monday, 02/11
- House Manager Selection Process: Week of 02/18
- Fall 2019 Rosters are due Monday, 03/04
- If you have questions contact Jenn Jerussi via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring 2019 Theme Housing Rosters due to Residential Life by Monday 2/12/19 at 4:30 p.m.
- Theme House Fair: Wednesday, 1/17/19 from 12-3pm First Floor Tables in Reamer Campus Center
- Theme House Open Houses: 1/14/19 - 1/30/19
- Theme House Application due by Monday 1/30/19 at 5 p.m.
- Accepted Candidates notified by Theme House Advisor on Monday 2/27/19
- Fall 2019 Theme Housing Rosters due to Residential Life by Monday 3/6/19 at 4:30 p.m.
- Email from email@example.com to all residents on a Fall 2019 Theme Roster week of March 6th to confirm housing assignment
- If you have questions or are interested in applying to live in a Theme House contact Taylor Kircher via firstname.lastname@example.org
Minerva Housing selection:
- Housing Applications made available online Monday 1/29/19
- Housing Applications due to the Minerva Programs Office by Friday 2/15/19 at 5 p.m.
- Minerva lottery numbers available on the Minerva Programs Office door Monday 4/1/19
- IN PERSON Minerva Housing Lottery is scheduled for 4/4/19 at 6:00PM in Memorial Chapel
- If you have questions contact Laura Munkres via email@example.com
Apartment & General Res Life Housing Selection:
- Info Sessions:
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 12:50 pm in the Reamer Auditorium
- Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 12:50 pm in the Reamer Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 12:50 pm in the Reamer Auditorium
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 12:50 pm in the Reamer Auditorium
- Apartment Housing Selection: Spring Term Week 4 during the business day Monday 4/22/19 - 4/24/19
- General Housing Selection: Spring Term Week 5 during the business day Monday 4/29/19 - 5/2/19
- If you have questions contact Fareeza Islam via firstname.lastname@example.org or Ben Weiner via email@example.com