Union College has identified Enterprise/National Car Rental as a preferred vendor for the College’s travel needs. The savings using this contract are significant and all Union travelers should utilize Enterprise/National for their transportation needs.
NOTE: This benefit applies to only Faculty, Staff, and Administrators and not Students.
- Traveler’s should rent either a compact or standard size vehicle.
- Do NOT purchase additional insurance with the rental vehicle; if additional insurance is purchased it will NOT be reimbursed.
- Insurance coverage through the College does not cover any personal property lost or stolen from the rented vehicle.
- Union College’s insurance coverage requires drivers to abide by all state laws regarding seatbelts, cellphones and any other pertinent laws or regulations.
- Non-employees are not permitted to drive a vehicle rented by a Union employee in the course of conducting Union business travel.
- The Union College account code XZ24B51 MUST be used for all bookings with Enterprise and National.
- Benefits are for business use only.
- Union employees issued a College credit card for travel should use the card to reserve the rental vehicle.
NOTE: Union College Leisure Code: XZ78990 - This code can be utilized, and should only be utilized, for PERSONAL rentals. DO NOT use this code for Union College Business travel.
Due to Union College’s participation in the E&I Enterprise/National contract, there are expanded benefits available to our College community including:
- Free membership in the Frequent Renter program known as "The Emerald Club" Membership streamlines the pickup and return process by allowing members to bypass the rental counter in both instances. Membership also allows selecting your own car and receiving receipts automatically within 24 hours of the rental return.
- Emerald Club members will earn credits toward a Free Rental day.
- Added fees for drivers between the ages of 21-25 will be waived In order to receive the Emerald Club benefits, please enroll here.