Location: Southwest side of campus, on the corner of Union St. and Seward Pl.
Size: 51 upperclass students on two floors plus basement floor
Format: Co-ed floors
Room options: Singles, doubles and triples
Room dimensions: Varies from 12' x 8' to 16' x 16'
- Extra-long twin bed, dresser, closet, desk and chair (one per resident)
- Telephone jack, basic cable (can upgrade) and Wi-Fi / Ethernet hook-up
- Blinds on windows
- Tiled floor
- Lower level main lounge plus smaller lounges throughout the building
- TVs, piano, pool table, study and lounge furniture
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Courtesy campus phones
- Hi-efficiency laundry facilities
The site of the City of Schenectady's former library, Webster is aptly designated "Focus-Study" for those students who request a quiet residential area conducive to academic pursuits and a substance-free living environment. This building is named for College President Harrison Webster (class of 1868 and President 1884–1894).